gvSIG bugs #1633
Error zooming on layout
|Assignee:||Juan Lucas Domínguez|
|gvSIG version:||2.0.0||Add-on build:|
|gvSIG build:||2066||Add-on resolve version:|
|Operative System:||Linux||Add-on resolve build:|
At OSGeo Live 6.5 testing process, a bug on gvSIG 1.12 has been reported at trac ticket 1107.
Zooming the layout takes to an error, see attached log file. So, to reproduce this error is easy:
- Open an OSGeo Live 6.5 virtual machine
- Start gvSIG, it will open automatically a default project and a layout document.
- Zoom the layout document and the error will arise.
Side note: gvSIG 1.12 at OSGeo Live runs on a Java 7 virtual machine.
#1 Updated by Jorge Sanz over 8 years ago
- Category changed from Document layout to Application
- gvSIG version changed from 1.12.0 to 2.0.0
This error is still present for gvSIG 2.0 at OSGeo Live 7. It's easy to workaround just pressing Alt+F for example to open a menu. Then the mouse becomes responsive again, but if you don't know the trick is quite annoying and frustrating.
#9 Updated by Jorge Sanz almost 8 years ago
- File gvSIG-OSGeoLive-Error.tar.gz added
I've tested gvSIG 2.1 on the latest build of the OSGeo Live DVD (beta of 7.9 release) both on VirtualBox and as an stand alone DVD and the error is still there. I've been able to reproduce the error several times with this script of actions
- create a view and add some layers
- create a map layout and add the vie
- add a legend
- entre on the legend properties and change the font
- gvSIG becomes unresponsive
I attach an archive with the environment file and the gvSIG log at the moment it's frozen.
#11 Updated by Juan Lucas Domínguez almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Invalid